The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread

Go down 
+6
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Dazzlegal
LoVeDelena
wscott
Muse
RaeEssie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:23 pm

wscott wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
wscott wrote:
Did you tell him that you can't?

And no, there is nor real comparison but I know something that gets your blood boiling so get used to it. My mind is like a steel trap.... I can't get out of it

Nope. I didn't.

So...... Let me get this straight. You now it pisses me off, so you're going to keep bringing it up? Suspect

Is that a problem?

It's the price of truly, being fucking awesome

Not really.... I like a good argument once in a while Very Happy

And BTW, you did NOT win. I have to pick up the kids from school in ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://thevampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm

I win. I always win. Even when I lose, it's because I let you win, so therefore, I win.

But I don't lose. I win. And I WON. Excuse me while I go shout it from the mountain tops!
Back to top Go down
Dazzlegal

Dazzlegal

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Beremies & Cookies N Cream fans! It's almost TVD time. Three more days...well for some of you 2 more days. Very Happy

I just saw an interview with Steven R McQueen at: TV Chick where he talks about the almost kiss with Bonnie & also he was ased about his favorite part if shooting so far. And out of season 1 & 2 guess what he chose? That's right my favorite episode 2x10 the Bonnie and Jeremy filled episode. You gotta love our fellow shipper Steven R McQueen. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
wscott wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
IAmRenina wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
People that ship slash couples in TVD don't bother me. Their comments are crap, IMO. You can't tell me shipping Beremy is ridiculous when you ship Jyler or Matt/Tyler. That's just what I think.

Plus that Jyler chick is just nuts.

I can't believe she takes that shit so seriously!! She is totally nuts Laughing

Her last comment, about being stalked was HILARIOUS!!!!! hahahahahaha XD

Well, you should be able to relate to her about the stalking.

Not really Shocked
Sarah did you see her call me off base and then talk about Jyler boards its like bitch I ship Forwood why the fuck would I go on Jyler boards? lol! She did not like the sweetheart comment she pm'd me called me a mean I smiled that she finally got a fucking clue dont fuck with me I will win.

She's fucking nuts I mean do those other anti JerBon people even use the fucking anti thread anymore? geek
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Dazzlegal wrote:
Hello Beremies & Cookies N Cream fans! It's almost TVD time. Three more days...well for some of you 2 more days. Very Happy

I just saw an interview with Steven R McQueen at: TV Chick where he talks about the almost kiss with Bonnie & also he was ased about his favorite part if shooting so far. And out of season 1 & 2 guess what he chose? That's right my favorite episode 2x10 the Bonnie and Jeremy filled episode. You gotta love our fellow shipper Steven R McQueen. Laughing Laughing

I LOVE that he openly ships Beremy. Now that is a man with taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
wscott wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
IAmRenina wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
People that ship slash couples in TVD don't bother me. Their comments are crap, IMO. You can't tell me shipping Beremy is ridiculous when you ship Jyler or Matt/Tyler. That's just what I think.

Not really Shocked
Sarah did you see her call me off base and then talk about Jyler boards its like bitch I ship Forwood why the fuck would I go on Jyler boards? lol! She did not like the sweetheart comment she pm'd me called me a mean I smiled that she finally got a fucking clue dont fuck with me I will win.

She's fucking nuts I mean do those other anti JerBon people even use the fucking anti thread anymore? geek

She called you mean? bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaha. She didn't like the sweetheart? I can't believe this woman is 25 y/o!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And I didn't see her comments about Jyler, I'll have to go check Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
wscott wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
IAmRenina wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:

Not really Shocked

She called you mean? bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaha. She didn't like the sweetheart? I can't believe this woman is 25 y/o!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And I didn't see her comments about Jyler, I'll have to go check Very Happy
I know I thought sweetheart was better then calling her a bitch but hey. Cool
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

No problem with the F, U, C, or K keys on the keypad there. Good to know we don't have to call technical support Cool
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

I cuss a lot hence the cw makes me scream at times. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
I cuss a lot hence the cw makes me scream at times. Rolling Eyes

so no live tv interviews with you then.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Its okay Sarah. Just admit it. I won
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 pm

How about this for a end of series/Beremy reunion? In this world Bonnie has just managed to break the Sun/Moon curse for both the vampires and werewolves, which is why she is drained and tired

Yeah, I know but the whole comes in when they were sleeping, etc, sounded like she meant them harm

And I don't know about a wedding. How about this for a end of the series and Beremy reunion:

Bonnie's body lay exhausted on the wet and damp earth, her chest moving ever so slightly as the cool, damp air moved in and out of her lungs, cooling the fire that burned within. She lifted her head from the ground, straining as a shadow moved from the edges of the trees towards her.

Get up! Get up! Her mind screamed but she was dismayed to find that muscles in her arms failed to respond. Leaves cracked as heavy footsteps made their way closer, the shadow growing in size as it neared her, taking on a masculine appearance.

Suddenly, the figure was leaning over here, peering down at her, eyes obscurred from view underneath a hooded sweatshirt. "Who?" Bonnie mumbled, her eyes not responding to commands to focus and concentrate.

Strong arms lifting her off of the soggy ground, she was placed against a broad chest, and feelings of warmth tingled through her body as the heat from the stranger seemed to bring hers back to life. She couldn't explain it, but she felt at home. Like it was right somehow.

The stranger tossed his head back and the hood fell and he smiled at her softly. "Jer" Bonnie breathed as he stared down at her, the rain dripping off his face as his dark eyes narrowed in concern "It's over" Bonnie sighed, collapsing in on herself.

"I know" Jeremy whispered, tilting his neck to gently kiss her on the forehead " I know" And he made the way up the hill, back towards town and Bonnie dared to let herself fall asleep. Jeremy wouldn't let anything happen to her and maybe, maybe just, things were going to be alright after all
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Well, that episode was a fucking waste of my life from a Bonnie and Jeremy stand point.

Seems like we're going back to last year where they are gone for entire episodes at a time
Back to top Go down
IAmRenina

IAmRenina

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 am

wscott wrote:
Well, that episode was a fucking waste of my life from a Bonnie and Jeremy stand point.

Seems like we're going back to last year where they are gone for entire episodes at a time

Will please come back!! We miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
wscott

wscott

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Sarah, you did NOT WIN!

I was put in twitter jail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread   The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Bonnie & Jeremy thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4