The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Damon and Elena thread!!

Go down 
+7
LoVeDelena
DelenaOrNothing
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Muse
JessIsMoi
Sweetluv4Damon
deanwdamonsfan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:05 pm

BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Ian's chest is very tan for a vampire....

I want to fry eggs and lick chocolate off his chest! Maybe add some whip cream on the happy trail!!! Wait should I say this in the elder zone?

Why is it called the elder zone? I'm not exactly "elder" but I will most definitely be posting in there.....

I know so maybe we need to keep your underage self out. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

*cries* That's....that's age discriminatory. I'll sue...... Twisted Evil

Nope just think of it as a club or bar. Maybe you need a fake ID lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Nope just think of it as a club or bar. Maybe you need a fake ID lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Um what is up that chicks ass on the Stelena thread on the CW!!! Let me tell you how I really feel!!! LOL That came out of nowhere. Isn't this America? I can post where I want to. WOW! Very self righteous!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Um what is up that chicks ass on the Stelena thread on the CW!!! Let me tell you how I really feel!!! LOL That came out of nowhere. Isn't this America? I can post where I want to. WOW! Very self righteous!

Oh god, I'm so happy that we have this place.
We can say whatever we want to say and I just love that!!!!! I love you

I agree with you. That was a very mean thing to say. She has only 15 posts or something, so WTH does she want anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I agree with you. That was a very mean thing to say. She has only 15 posts or something, so WTH does she want anyway.

Seriously you are not even a regular! Shut the F up and go away!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

Exactly! I'm about to hit 3000 posts by the way. Wow I'm on way to much
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

No your awesome DEE!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

No your awesome DEE!

I like Dee too. She is nice.

pahahhahahahhhahahhahah sorry guys. I drank too much Red Bull lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Where is my Twin Sara?
And where is my Tar-bear and my Team Europe girl Amaia?

Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Muse wrote:
Where is my Twin Sara?

I had Sara sign up today. I dont know Taryn and Amaia have been MIA for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:57 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
Where is my Twin Sara?

I had Sara sign up today. I dont know Taryn and Amaia have been MIA for a while now.

I meant Sara as in the creator of this board Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: TO MY DG AND MY MARY DAMON ELENA   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

YOU'RE AWESOME!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
Where is my Twin Sara?

I meant Sara as in the creator of this board Laughing

Sorry she was on twiiter earlier I'm not sure where she is now.
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sick Sad But now I better!!! and i was finishing the Vampire Academy book.... It was good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thevampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sick Sad But now I better!!! and i was finishing the Vampire Academy book.... It was good Very Happy

I'm glad you're better. I figured you were reading VA. I needed to read today since I'm reading it and telling the story to my BFF. I'm glad you're feeling better
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks Very Happy And now i'm even BETTER!!!! My grams is taking the boys for the day, tomorrow, so i get a break from babysitting. Thank GOD. I was going crazy :/ My mom is way better at all the kid stuff.... which is normal LOL Babysitting your bros is just waaay too much work. But she's having a good time on vacay, so it was worth it!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
Thanks Very Happy And now i'm even BETTER!!!! My grams is taking the boys for the day, tomorrow, so i get a break from babysitting. Thank GOD. I was going crazy :/ My mom is way better at all the kid stuff.... which is normal LOL Babysitting your bros is just waaay too much work. But she's having a good time on vacay, so it was worth it!

Yeah are all those you're little bros on you're FB page? they are adorable. I'm glad you're mom is enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:

Yeah are all those you're little bros on you're FB page? they are adorable. I'm glad you're mom is enjoying herself.

Yeah Smile They are my half-brothers technically Wink Then there's Sam and Jamal, I have no pics with them. They're marked as related though... bounce
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Your bros are soo cute!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Hey Rachy, I just finsished your DE Signature!
I hope you like it.

Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 Delena-purple-damon-and-elena-18622409-680-574
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 pm

yay!!!! It worked, Mary!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm

yay! ur welcome! afro
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Girls!! Where is everyone?
Only 5 more days until TVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happyyyy
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm

HERE!!!!

5 DAYS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! today is MERLIN and monday is BEING HUMAN and then it TVD WOOOOHOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Damon and Elena thread!!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next