The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

Midnight Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Spoilers   Midnight Spoilers EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 pm

-'I hadn't even realized myself how much Damon has come to mean to me. And I can't...stop...my feeling...for him, even if he hates me now.'

-Damon to Elena: "Will you remember? Just that...I loved once, just once, really, in my whole life. Can you remember that I loved you?"

-"There was no world for her if there was no Damon"

-Stefan apologizes for coming in between them, he didn't understand how much they loved each other.

-In the motel she held him all night because he didn't want to feel alone

-"'I want Damon back.' Elena hadn't heard quite this note in her voice since the day shed been told both her parents had died."

-"Her hands wrenched aside curtains that she somehow knew were there and her skyrocketing heart brought a name to her lips. 'Da-!'"

-"Damon was dead. Her head bent slowly until her forehead touched the glass."

-"In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about her. She would always love Damon, and she would never allow anything to diminish that love."

-He comes back in the last page of the book, and wakes up in another dimension.

- "'I cant- it isn't - its not me you want.' - Stefan to Elena.
'Elena...things are beginning to feel strange now. Not pain. But I have to tell you...what I know you already know...How I fell in love with you. You'll remember, won't you? You won't forget me?' 'Forget you? How could I ever forget you?' Will you remember? For me? Just that...I loved once - just once, really, in my whole life.

Can you remember that I loved you? That makes my life...worth...something' His voice faded.

'She wanted to follow. Nothing was real. Didn't he understand? She could not imagine a universe, no matter how many dimensions there were, without a Damon in it. There was no world for her, if there was no Damon.'

'I hadn't even realized myself how much Damon has come to mean to me. And I can't...stop...my feeling...for him, even if he hates me now.'

- When Damon fades away, she goes in his mind and talks to child Damon. They talk while he's dying (this goes on for about 10 pages)

- She's crying and kisses him. Then they talk about how they first met and danced and had fun together. Then she tells him about the motel.

'I just kissed you. I'm kissing you again. Can you feel that?' 'Forever, Elena. I'll...take that with me. It's part of me now...do you see?'

- 'You're branded on my soul.' -

'To call Damon 'darling' seriously, you would have to be-have to be...hopelessly...hopelessly...desperately in...Oh, God...'

'She was terrified to find that something fundamental had changed inside her.'
Back to top Go down

Midnight Spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: The Vampire Diaries :: The Book Series-
Jump to: