The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steven Inspires Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Steven Inspires Me! Empty
PostSubject: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I have watched him grow and fill out as he plays Jeremy on the show. He brings a vulnerability and a likeabilty to the character that can be hard when your playing someone trouble.

Steven's body and acting chops are developing nicely.

He must inspire me because I am willing to sit through Piranha 3D just to see more of him. bom
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
I have watched him grow and fill out as he plays Jeremy on the show. He brings a vulnerability and a likeabilty to the character that can be hard when your playing someone trouble.

He must inspire me because I am willing to sit through Piranha 3D just to see more of him. bom

I love Steven/Jeremy! <3

Laughing Laughing I watched Prianha only because of him! He is soooo cute in it! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Dazzlegal

Dazzlegal

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Laughing Dee! How are you? I just finished watching Steven in Piranha 3D since Renina said it wasn't that bad. And it wasn't. But of course I watched it to see Steven "fine" McQueen.

Jeremy has be more growing up very nicely this season and I look forward to seeing him becoming a bad*** vampire hunter when his time comes.(of course he will never hurt the good vampires out there) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Dazzlegal wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Laughing Dee! How are you? I just finished watching Steven in Piranha 3D since Renina said it wasn't that bad. And it wasn't. But of course I watched it to see Steven "fine" McQueen.

Jeremy has be more growing up very nicely this season and I look forward to seeing him becoming a bad*** vampire hunter when his time comes.(of course he will never hurt the good vampires out there) Very Happy

Hey Kat! I'm glad to hear Piranha is not that bad but my expectations are so low like Snakes on a Plane low so we should be ok.

Yes Steven is developing into a fine young man. I just wish he would spend more time shirtless on TVD. I see how broad that chest is getting. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

I love Steven/Jeremy! <3

Laughing Laughing I watched Prianha only because of him! He is soooo cute in it! I love you I love you

Hi Mary your one of the reasons I'm going to give the movie a chance.
Back to top Go down
Dazzlegal

Dazzlegal

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Dazzlegal wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Hey Kat! I'm glad to hear Piranha is not that bad but my expectations are so low like Snakes on a Plane low so we should be ok.

Yes Steven is developing into a fine young man. I just wish he would spend more time shirtless on TVD. I see how broad that chest is getting. lol! lol! lol!
Laughing Dee I want to see some shirts taken off from Jeremy and all the guys on TVD! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Dazzlegal wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Dazzlegal wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Laughing Dee I want to see some shirts taken off from Jeremy and all the guys on TVD! Laughing

I know seaon 2 has been thoroughly lacking in the gratuitous nakedness category.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Inspires Me!   Steven Inspires Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven Inspires Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Actor Appreciation Zone :: We love Steven R. McQueen! ♥-
Jump to: