The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Damon and Elena thread!!

Go down 
+7
LoVeDelena
DelenaOrNothing
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Muse
JessIsMoi
Sweetluv4Damon
deanwdamonsfan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy

LOL lol! lol! I want it mostly Damon with a little Delena please.

Okie doki! I love working with Damon pics What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers

Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!

OMG Linda is Awesome Please put some LoVe in mine too mary.

DOPPEL!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Okie doki! I love working with Damon pics What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers

Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!

HEY DG you Mary and Linda will appreciate this I made a Veronica Mars thread.

Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I will wait for it. That was amazing. I love the couples you put in there... Delena, LoVe, Jacey, Brucas!!! My all time favorite couples!! Ohhh can you add Bella and Edward and then it would be complete! Thanks so much Mary! It was really beautiful! Cant wait until i can do that and have a good program. Do you use photoshop? Oh and my favorite color is Blue. Navy blue or Dark blue!

Bella and Edward?? affraid Suspect jkjk lol!
thank you, hun. Yeah I use photoshop Cs 5! Love it!
Okie doki. A blue one for my Twin flame it is! I love you
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:18 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Thank you Dee Katherien/Stefan! Okie doki!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Mary Damon Elena

I am altering my previous request. Please Damon, Delena, LoVe, Buffy and Angel, And Shirtless Jacob and I love the color pics like you did for Linda. I am done now. I'm so excited because I know it's going to be fabulously awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

YA!!! I wanna Fanfic VM... I have to create my own idea of how a movie would go and how LoVe will end! Would u guys read it?
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I will wait for it. That was amazing. I love the couples you put in there... Delena, LoVe, Jacey, Brucas!!! My all time favorite couples!! Ohhh can you add Bella and Edward and then it would be complete! Thanks so much Mary! It was really beautiful! Cant wait until i can do that and have a good program. Do you use photoshop? Oh and my favorite color is Blue. Navy blue or Dark blue!

hehehe!!! The one thing we dont agree on is Twilight! Yes Edward and Bella because I love them with a passion so strong.... hahaha jk! I just love em!

AND DEE JACOB???? Another place where we dont agree!

BUT I LOVE YOU 2 ANYWAY!!!!

I also love Spuffy!!!! Thanks for reminding me about Buffy Dee.

Can you add Spuffy in mine dear MARY??? So Delena, Brucas, Jacey, LoVe, Ed-Bella and Spuffy!

Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

YA!!! I wanna Fanfic VM... I have to create my own idea of how a movie would go and how LoVe will end! Would u guys read it?

I would read it for sure.
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

hehehe!!! The one thing we dont agree on is Twilight! Yes Edward and Bella because I love them with a passion so strong.... hahaha jk! I just love em!

AND DEE JACOB???? Another place where we dont agree!

BUT I LOVE YOU 2 ANYWAY!!!!

I also love Spuffy!!!! Thanks for reminding me about Buffy Dee.

Can you add Spuffy in mine dear MARY??? So Delena, Brucas, Jacey, LoVe, Ed-Bella and Spuffy!

We only semi-disagree. I'm all for Edward and Bella being one. I think they would die without each other. Jacob is for me.

I also love Buffy and Spike together but Angel and Buffy will always be my endgame.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Mary Damon Elena

I am altering my previous request. Please Damon, Delena, LoVe, Buffy and Angel, And Shirtless Jacob and I love the color pics like you did for Linda. I am done now. I'm so excited because I know it's going to be fabulously awesome.

Okay!

affraid I hope I won't disappoint you!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

Sure! Wink

oh and I would definitely read a VM fic!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Mary Damon Elena

Okay!

affraid I hope I won't disappoint you!

You won't I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Mary I need a Avatar like your for DeeMon
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

I'm sorry but DAMON IS MINE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH *evil laugh* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Your avatar is freaking hilariously amazing! I was dying laughing!!!!! love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Your avatar is freaking hilariously amazing! I was dying laughing!!!!! love it!!!

pahahah thanks lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Don't be so selfish Mary lol
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Don't be so selfish Mary lol

Selfish is my middle name lol

But if you really want one I need a pic from you!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Some fans have to know: Will Elena and Damon EVER get together?

Julie's anser (highlight to tread)
>>If at any point in the life of this series, that could go on forever and ever, I think that if we didn’t go down that road eventually, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs right. But, I would never say when or how or to what end. I can only say that it’s a show predicated on a girl coming back to life and her development of love for one brother who then, because of who she is, changes the life of the other brother and that’s our show. There are roads we can go down with that in the future, for sure, so stay tuned.>>
No Rolling Eyes Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Muse wrote:

>>If at any point in the life of this series, that could go on forever and ever, I think that if we didn’t go down that road eventually, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs right. But, I would never say when or how or to what end. I can only say that it’s a show predicated on a girl coming back to life and her development of love for one brother who then, because of who she is, changes the life of the other brother and that’s our show. There are roads we can go down with that in the future, for sure, so stay tuned.>>
No Rolling Eyes Mad Sad

I really dont like Julie that much! All of her interviews and answers piss on Delena. She gives us just an ounce of hope then she smashes it with the original concept of the show. Regardless of how the show will really truly play out because she wont tell us obviously she wants us to stay and hope and watch she could really throw Delena a bone here.... She never does and that bothers me! Delena has the biggest fan-base! Sorry hands down more people who watch TVD want to see Delena happen. It will happen I just wish she'd stop being such a big freakin biotch in these interviews. We are not idiots and the way she goes around things and always brings it back to Stefan to sum it up is not the answer we want nor deserve and a dedicated fan-base. It's like, is she gonna be with Damon Biotch, yes or no? hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I really dont like Julie that much! All of her interviews and answers piss on Delena. She gives us just an ounce of hope then she smashes it with the original concept of the show. Regardless of how the show will really truly play out because she wont tell us obviously she wants us to stay and hope and watch she could really throw Delena a bone here.... She never does and that bothers me! Delena has the biggest fan-base! Sorry hands down more people who watch TVD want to see Delena happen. It will happen I just wish she'd stop being such a big freakin biotch in these interviews. We are not idiots and the way she goes around things and always brings it back to Stefan to sum it up is not the answer we want nor deserve and a dedicated fan-base. It's like, is she gonna be with Damon Biotch, yes or no? hahahahaha

Same here! She is always like this and it's really annoying. Why can't she just give us DEers some hope?! JUST ONCE!!

Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

Same here! She is always like this and it's really annoying. Why can't she just give us DEers some hope?! JUST ONCE!!

I honestly hold my hope and investing my trust into KW.... His classic quote about Soul mates makes me think he wont let it go down like that!!! He isn't a bitch like mark schwahn. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I honestly hold my hope and investing my trust into KW.... His classic quote about Soul mates makes me think he wont let it go down like that!!! He isn't a bitch like mark schwahn. Rolling Eyes

Yeah me too! Kevin is our man! I mean he gave us Jacey Very Happy:D AND he said something like "he wants to see the sweaty palms" and stuff ... cheers

THANK GOD Kevin is NOTHING like Mark "idiot" Schwahn.
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Muse wrote:

No Rolling Eyes Mad Sad

"Her development of her love for one brother." Last time I checked, SE had zero development. So, JP must be talking about Elena's love for Damon! *remembers that JP for some stupid reason finds SE epic* I don't like JP at all right now. Doesn't she realize that if all the Delena stopped watching TVD, the show wouldn't be able to survive?
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 pm

BalletVamp wrote:
Muse wrote:

No Rolling Eyes Mad Sad

"Her development of her love for one brother." Last time I checked, SE had zero development. So, JP must be talking about Elena's love for Damon! *remembers that JP for some stupid reason finds SE epic* I don't like JP at all right now. Doesn't she realize that if all the Delena stopped watching TVD, the show wouldn't be able to survive?

If she likes Stefan so much then why doesn't she go freakin date him!!!!

And Hi Rachel! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Damon and Elena thread!!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next