The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Damon and Elena thread!!

Go down 
+7
LoVeDelena
DelenaOrNothing
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Muse
JessIsMoi
Sweetluv4Damon
deanwdamonsfan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Thanks Mary it's so beautiful!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary, can you make me one? Pretty please? I'll love you forever I love you flower elephant afro geek

Sure my Rachel! Just tell me what you wanna have and what your fave color(s) is/are.

You know what I love most about these awesome signatures you keep making us is 1. They are very artistic and gorgeous and 2. we have pics of hot guys all over the board now. bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm

OMG! GUYS CHECK OUT THE NEW UK PROMO I POSTED IN THE SPOILET THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

Mary, can you make me one? Pretty please? I'll love you forever I love you flower elephant afro geek

Sure my Rachel! Just tell me what you wanna have and what your fave color(s) is/are.

You know what I love most about these awesome signatures you keep making us is 1. They are very artistic and gorgeous and 2. we have pics of hot guys all over the board now. bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

They are kinda confusing me though Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Muse wrote:
OMG! GUYS CHECK OUT THE NEW UK PROMO I POSTED IN THE SPOILET THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN IT I have been looking for that promo all day yesterday! Glad you posted it. Off to look!

AND DEEE I love these signatures and avatars! They make us be able to be artistic and show our individuality unlike the CW!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

They are kinda confusing me though Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's ok love hot guys can be confusing sometimes. When it really gets muddled up just use the post a reply and start a whole new convo
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah it gets confusing but I love it!!! =) This is what I do when I want to break up long quoted convos... Just like Dee said!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh and I gotta go. Wont be around much. I should be back on between 11 and 1:00 but that is all... My time of course Pacific time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 pm

awe bye hun!!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Oh and I gotta go. Wont be around much. I should be back on between 11 and 1:00 but that is all... My time of course Pacific time! Very Happy

Bye DG Have fun.
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Muse wrote:
awe bye hun!!

I brought the lips and hips thread to page one for you. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
awe bye hun!!

I brought the lips and hips thread to page one for you. lol! lol!

Thanks Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love you
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh god the Damon pics in you sig are killing me. I can't stop looking at this perfect body. Oh god and in the dancing pic he looks sooo ...........Mmmmhh
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

*is excited* Plenty of Damon/Ian and some Delena thrown in there too and how about deep purple for color. Thanks lovely love!!!!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Muse wrote:
Oh god the Damon pics in you sig are killing me. I can't stop looking at this perfect body. Oh god and in the dancing pic he looks sooo ...........Mmmmhh

I know and I love your sig because feels like Dean and Damon are devouring me with their eyes. Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 pm

BalletVamp wrote:
Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

*is excited* Plenty of Damon/Ian and some Delena thrown in there too and how about deep purple for color. Thanks lovely love!!!!

Okie doki!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi guys back... Will be on for a bit!!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?

I'm here. I'm here! I just was in the Ian pic thread Embarassed Embarassed What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Hey lovely loves!!
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?

I'm here. I'm here! I just was in the Ian pic thread Embarassed Embarassed What a Face What a Face

Where else would you be Shocked
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

BalletVamp wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?

ahahahh true true Laughing
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Muse wrote:
BalletVamp wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?

ahahahh true true Laughing

I love coming here and just staring at your siggy Embarassed Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

hahaha Demon sure are sexy <3
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Ok I'm back now! Hey DG!

Mary where are you?

Hey Rachel

So anyway I do love Twilight for what it was and the writing style feels kind of Twilightish but the story premis is very different. It's a six book series the first half of book one is slower and and is mostly informational. I am in book 3 and love the series though.

I think you'll like it. SaRieez just started it and Ashley already read the series
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Ian's chest is very tan for a vampire....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Damon and Elena thread!!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next