The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delena fan videos..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

Delena fan videos.. Empty
PostSubject: Delena fan videos..   Delena fan videos.. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 am

I thought having it's own spot would make it more easy for people to post videos they find. Anyway I found an amazing video a person who has read the fic The Darker Side of Me made this video based off that fan fic so check it out it's awesome. Smile

Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Delena fan videos.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delena fan videos..   Delena fan videos.. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

[quote="deanwdamonsfan"]I thought having it's own spot would make it more easy for people to post videos they find. Anyway I found an amazing video a person who has read the fic The Darker Side of Me made this video based off that fan fic so check it out it's awesome. Smile

Krissy you're so silly. I had made a spot for vids and stuff already lol! lol! lol! lol!

I put your video in there too. Mary had posted some in there and I had a few in there also.
Back to top Go down

Delena fan videos..
Page 1 of 1