The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty Little Liars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

Pretty Little Liars Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Talk about A, Emily's evil mom, and the hotness of Ezra Fitz here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Emily's mom is so idiotic!

Ezra is hot!!!! I love him and Aria! She is so pretty! i want her hair.

A I kinda think is A is Spencer's sister. I think she knew about the affair between Ian and Ali.

Tobey is so strange looking and Noel is creepy! And I wish Hannah would break it off with her stupid boyfriend and they give her a better love interest!

I also love how they dress on the show!
Back to top Go down
Dazzlegal

Dazzlegal

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

A I kinda think is A is Spencer's sister. I think she knew about the affair between Ian and Ali.

Tobey is so strange looking and Noel is creepy! And I wish Hannah would break it off with her stupid boyfriend and they give her a better love interest!

I was just telling my friend the same thing the other day that Melissa(Spencer sister I think is A) & how I thought she knew about Ian and Ali's affair too. She might even know somehow about her sister and Noel kissing a long time ago(in a flashback)
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Ezra is so hot and geeky at the same time I love it!

Emily's mom is being so mean right now. I love Nia Peoples

I hate Noel he is is such a liar and amateur schemer.
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 am

Dazzlegal wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

I was just telling my friend the same thing the other day that Melissa(Spencer sister I think is A) & how I thought she knew about Ian and Ali's affair too. She might even know somehow about her sister and Noel kissing a long time ago(in a flashback)

Me and my friend also think A is Melissa. She even admitted that she hated Spencer, so it would make sense that she would want to make her miserable.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 pm

I love PPL

oh and Ezra looks a lot like Castiel from Supernatural!!
Love him Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Pretty Little Liars Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Off Topic :: Other Amazing Shows!!!-
Jump to: