The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veronica Mars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Veronica Mars Empty
PostSubject: Veronica Mars   Veronica Mars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Logan and Veronica are in my top five of my TV couples they are probably number 2. Their story was so sweet to watch unfold. You saw Logan open up to Veronica in a way that he never did with anyone else. He would die for her and only wanted her happiness.

"Veronica Mars: Look Who's Stalking (#2.20)" (2006)
Veronica: So what are you like now?
Logan: You know, tortured... ever since I got my heart broken.
Veronica: Hannah really did a number on you, huh?
Logan: Come on, you know I'm not talking about Hannah. I thought our story was epic, you know, you and me.
Veronica: Epic how?
Logan: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed. EPIC. But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you leave town... and then it's over.
Veronica: Logan...
Logan: I'm sorry about last summer. You know, if I could do it over...
Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.

Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

Veronica Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Mars   Veronica Mars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Logan and Veronica are in my top five of my TV couples they are probably number 2. Their story was so sweet to watch unfold. You saw Logan open up to Veronica in a way that he never did with anyone else. He would die for her and only wanted her happiness.

Logan: Come on, you know I'm not talking about Hannah. I thought our story was epic, you know, you and me.
Logan: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed. EPIC. But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you leave town... and then it's over.
Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?

AHHHHH Swoon! I love love love that scene!!!!

Thanks for making this!!! I love VM! I wrote to you I wanna write a fan fic about LoVe... Like how i would want the movie to go!!! Would you read it?
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Veronica Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Mars   Veronica Mars EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:

AHHHHH Swoon! I love love love that scene!!!!

Thanks for making this!!! I love VM! I wrote to you I wanna write a fan fic about LoVe... Like how i would want the movie to go!!! Would you read it?

Yup I sure would read it darling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veronica Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Mars   Veronica Mars Empty

Back to top Go down

Veronica Mars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Off Topic :: Other Amazing Shows!!!-
Jump to: