The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Articles on The Vampire Diaries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

Articles on The Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Klaus-1028127.aspx

This is a article discussing upcoming TVD events including Klaus.
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:01 pm

New Nina stuff came out. Very Happy She's very 50 50 on Stelena and Delena she likes them both and has a lot of good views on both. Very Happy This was done with Nina and Kristen from E. Very Happy These are just a few highlights from the interview.

Kristen: 'Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley...' Nina: 'Yeah, the options... Whichever way she goes, they're both good!'

Nina: 'Elena and Damon are kinda still in the same place that they always have been. Between friendship or more. Or less or hatred.'

Nina: 'It's jumping up and down. It's like a rollercoaster with Stefan and Elena. I mean, Elena and Damon. But really with all of them.'

Nina: 'Damon sorta makes her go to places that she hasn't yet.'

Nina: I think opposites attract! Elena's a bit more reserved & a more loyal, wholesome girl. Damon does.. I think it makes her more excited!

Nina: 'But then at the same time, she needs that sort of consistent love. And protection. That Stefan can give her.'

Nina: 'Elena has a long way ahead of her and she can figure it out!' Kristen: 'Either way... Can't lose, right?'
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

JP interview part 2

Last month, we sat down with Julie Plec. The Vampire Diaries producer teased a "dark place" ahead on the show, going into detail on werewolves, the appearance of Klaus, and, of course, Ian Somerhalder shirtless.

Below, we've posted part two of this interview. Will Delena fans ever get their ultimate wish? Read on. Find out.

Should we be more afraid of Klaus or Elijah?
They’re both pretty badass. That’s a good question. Elijah scares the hell out of me because he’s so even-tempered, and he’s a man of honor. Men of honor who just show up and speak very quietly, but can do a lot of damage in an instant, those guys are pretty scary dudes. Klaus right now is just an enigma.

Nobody knows what he looks like, nobody knows who he is. Is the myth greater than the man as the legends become more powerful than the man himself? Or is the legend just the tip of the iceberg? That’s what’s most scary about him. Nobody has any idea what to except. Until we meet, Klaus I think its going to have to be a toss-up.

How or why do the Originals have such power?
It’s a combination of a lot of things. This is stuff we’ll be exploring and explaining as the season goes along. When you’re the first of your kind, there’s a lot of things that go into that, whether you want to call it mystical or creationism. However you want to label it, they’re different, and it all goes back to them. They by definition have things no other vampire does.

Will Katherine stick around?
Right now, she’s being held against her will in the tomb, which is a fun situation to see Katherine in. The spell has been broken, but Elijah has compelled her to stay in there, until he says otherwise. For someone like Katherine, who’s used to getting what she wants, that’s gotta be an infuriating situation to be in. We’ll see how long that lasts, and she might be stuck in there forever. It’ll make for a lot of cranky Katherine.

Are there any new supernatural characters coming to Mystic Falls?
You never know. When we come back after the holiday break, we’ll be focusing on our werewolf chapter, and continuation of Elijah and the deal that he’s made with Elena.

Can we trust Elijah?
That is the question, the big question. He calls himself a man of honor, and he seems like somebody who would hold up his end of the deal. But he’s an Original and he’s a vampire so it’s a big character questions and a big call for Elena herself to make, if she can trust this guy. It’ll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Is Luka genuinely interested in Bonnie?

All I can say about Luka is he’s very conflicted, and that we’ll learn more about his relationship to his dad, theirs relationship to Elijah, and why Luka is so conflicted in the coming episodes.

In a summation, what can you tell us about the second half of season two?

We’ve set a lot of things in motion, and we’re going to come to the end of what we’re calling our werewolf chapter, which will really take that story to a really dark place and really change a lot of characters lives, not necessarily in a good way. We are going to dig deeper into the secrets of our new witches and what Bonnies role is going to be in their story, and of course, it's all about the fear of the impending Klaus, and who’s going to be fighting on who’s side, who’s bond is with who, who’s going to betray whom, and is this curse going to be lifted at the hands of a sacrifice that would kill Elena. We’re full steam ahead.

Some fans have to know: Will Elena and Damon EVER get together?
If at any point in the life of this series, that could go on forever and ever, I think that if we didn’t go down that road eventually, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs right. But, I would never say when or how or to what end. I can only say that it’s a show predicated on a girl coming back to life and her development of love for one brother who then, because of who she is, changes the life of the other brother and that’s our show. There are roads we can go down with that in the future, for sure, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Article about Damon's New GF Andy Starr Action News   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Is it just me or Damon as regressed? I mean... We're back to season one. WTF. Damon needs to get his priorities straight.
Back to top Go down
https://thevampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

I love crazy Damon lol
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I don't like this Andie chick haha. Maybe Damon will get his witty comebacks again. He's been too serious lately.

"It's all Rah-Rah Go Team!" ♥ Damon
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
I don't like this Andie chick haha. Maybe Damon will get his witty comebacks again. He's been too serious lately.

"It's all Rah-Rah Go Team!" ♥️ Damon

I don't like her either! She is just another "Rose" for me lol

I want witty Damy back too. He was so much fun! I still love "vulnerable" Damon though. I love you
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Vulnerable Damon is adorable Very Happy

I watched Ian in "Wake" this weekend, but i kept expecting him to go all Damon on the funeral chick haha
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Laughing Laughing That would've been hilarious. lol

I rewatched "Tell me you love me" this weekend. oh boy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Interview: Julie Plec From 'The Vampire Diaries'

I visited the set of The Vampire Diaries a few weeks back, and I had the opportunity to speak with writer Julie Plec about what we can expect for the rest of the season as far as relationships, game-changers, and casting.

All the questions that I had in my notebook to ask were fan questions, and a lot of those questions were from Bonnie fans, or Bamon fans. So I started out asking Julie if we were going to be seeing anymore about Bonnie's family or their family history. "Yes, that's a source we haven't even tapped yet," Julie replied, "I don't know if it will be this year. We've talked about it. Certainly it will happen in the life of her character, because it's very enigmatic in episode 3 of last year when she and Stefan sit down and meet each other for the first time and she says 'No mom. Live with my dad.' Alright well what's that story? No mom? What do you mean no mom? Who is she? Where is she? Why don't you like to talk about her? Why have we never met her dad? Why does she seem to not have a relationship with her dad? Why did your dad hate your Grams? There are so many great questions, and really it's just a matter of time before we answer them."

One of the questions I received the most from Twitter before visiting the set was about the future of Bonnie and Damon. Fans of the books know that they have a much "closer" relationship than they do on the show, so is there any hope that fans will see that relationship play out on the small screen? "That's a relationship that is really important to book fans, and they make their importance very clear to us in fan feedback. I think the fun that we have with them right now is to go from two people who absolutely have no respect, admiration, or love for one another what so ever... and watching them... because they share common goals and common loves, that they're willing to put their differences aside and work together. This year was very much about taking Bonnie from own team separated from what Damon is up to and brining the two of them together, so that's what we can promise for now. As for the future, you never know." Julie teases.

And of course, I had to ask about big relationship moments that would be upcoming, would there be any moments for the Damon/Elena fans? Julie described a bit about their relationship and how it's all built upon the "yet".

"As he said to Elena in that episode: 'I don't deserve you.' And he doesn't... yet. Their relationship, in my opinion, is all about the yet, and the when. Because when he deserves her, which he's working really hard to do, then there's a conversation to be had about what the two of them can be together." Julie explained.

As a huge Damon/Elena fan, I found this answer somewhat satisfying. The writers know they have us right where they want us. And in all honesty, once they start giving us what we want - will we still want it as badly? Maybe. But the buildup is what we really love isn't it?

Any news on the casting for Klaus? Matt Davis had told us that us he'd love to see Justin Bieber... or Samuel L. Jackson, but what did Julie have to say on the topic? "Matt, Paul, and Ian have this joke that 'whoever this Klaus is, he's in for a world of it.' They walk around outside and say 'hello my name is Klaus (in Asian accent).' They've made it such a fun little game in their heads." Julie smiles, "We've just started casting. We have the big list of names that we look at and dream about or dismiss, and we have our secret desire to discover someone new. It'll be very interesting to see who we end up with."

The transformation of Caroline was a huge game-changer for the show. Any chance of another game-changer before the end of the season? Julie tells us yes, "We try not to do it just to do it. With Caroline it was a very strategic choice, because we really wanted to mine that character and that actress for all that she was worth. And it has paid off for us in spades creatively. We're really proud of it and her."Julie paused, "We have all kinds of things plotted out for the finale, and if even half of it ends up in there..."

What about the bigger picture for the show? Is there an ending (not that we want to think of that!) that they're working towards? "We don't have a timeline," Julie states, "But we have a moment. We have the moment that we want to get to."

I have my own theories as to what that moment might possibly be. I'm personally a huge Damon and Elena fan, so I want to think that it's going to be Damon turning Elena. But I don't think we can expect the writers to ever give that information away before the final episode airs. So until then, break out your theories and post them below in our comment section! I'd love to know what you guys are hoping for after the series has run for 900 episodes (we're hoping!).

Article By: Emma Loggins from fanbolt.com
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 am

'The Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley reveals Stefan's 'lustful' side

Damon doesn't get to have all the fun around here.

Zap2it caught up with "The Vampire Diaries" star Paul Wesley at a recent promotional shoot in Los Angeles, and before he had to hop on a plane back to Atlanta for production, he filled us in on a whole new side of Stefan.

In an upcoming episode, we'll flash back to 1864 again -- but this time, we'll see just how Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan first adjusted to their new vampire instincts after they turned.

"I'm so excited," Wesley tells us, his eyes lighting up. "We have a flashback, and Stefan is very Damon-esque. He's lost; he doesn't know what to do with himself. He's living in guilt, so he's just sinful, and lustful, and very Damon-like -- times ten. It's kind of fantastic."

In the present, Stefan has found a temporary fix for his blood addiction, as Elena (Nina Dobrev) has been slowly feeding him her own to build up his tolerance and quell his cravings. Back in 1864, however, Stefan hadn't yet learned the careful control that rules his life now.

Grinning as he always does when he's talking about Stefan's dark past, Wesley says, "We'll get some blood addiction going in the 1860s. It's awesome. It's a drug. He's a drug addict. I get to play a drug addict, which I love. I'm going back to his days of usage, heavy usage." He laughs. "When I'm in my lustful state, it's so much fun. I felt like I got to play a role that I'd never played before. I felt like I was doing something different. I just love it, and I hope it comes out the way that I envisioned."

Stefan isn't the only one with secrets in his past. When Stefan and Elena, newly reunited, decide to get out of Mystic Falls, they get more than they'd bargained for. "We take a romantic weekend that goes awry," Wesley says. "Come on. How can it not? They need a break from all the chaos, and they just want to be a normal couple that goes on a nice little vacation. Of course, danger is pursuing them."

Seriously... when isn't danger pursuing Elena?

"There are some unexpected surprises at this lake house," he says. The place belongs to Grayson and Miranda Gilbert, Elena's deceased adoptive parents -- so there's plenty of history lurking.

"It's a little bit like - I love that movie 'The Strangers,' where they go to that cabin," Wesley laughs -- referring to the terrifying 2008 movie in which a happy couple goes on a vacation, which turns into a Manson Family-inspired gore-fest. "I was so scared. I saw it in a hotel room and I wouldn't go to my bathroom. I was like, 'I have to pee. I don't care; that isn't happening.'"

Before things go terribly wrong, fans of Stefan and Elena as a couple will be pleased to see some sweet, happy moments, including an emotional scene where they discuss the reality of Elena's mortality. After all, if Elena remains human, she is inevitably going to age and someday die -- while Stefan will stay 17 forever. "There's a lovely scene that we do at the lake house discussing that," Wesley says. "Touching lightly upon it without hitting you over the head, you know what I mean? It's really kind of beautiful."

tvd-elena-stefan-lakehouse.jpgThat's not to say that Stefan and Elena's relationship won't suffer a few serious blows. "It's going to piss me off that she's martyring herself. I mean, how would you feel? Obviously you'd be livid," Wesley says. "The relationship is sort of in ruins because of the prevailing circumstances." He shakes his head, smiling wryly. "They're both so noble. They want to martyr themselves all the time. What a sweet couple. What selfless individuals. I say that sarcastically."

Aside from sexy, bloody flashbacks, romantic confessions, and the hero complex factor, we can also look forward to the return of the man we love to hate: John Gilbert (David Anders). When last John and Stefan were in the same room, Stefan wasn't feeling too friendly.

"He did hulk out a little. 'Let me show you who's boss, bitch!'" Wesley laughs. This time, Stefan finds himself in need of John's help -- in fact, he's the one who convinces him to come back to Mystic Falls. "I think he's approaching him with a different tactic this time. He's trying to protect Elena from Klaus, so we need to search back in history. What can we find out? What can we do? So we go back to her roots and start with 'Hey, Uncle John, what do you know?' It leads us, and we start uncovering all these different things in the Jonathan Gilbert journals and this and that."

They do, of course, proceed with caution. "He has some information that we need to extract from him, but we also don't know if we can trust him."

With everything that's going on in Mystic Falls with the Originals, the werewolves, and Katherine trapped in the tomb, Wesley says he's just as curious to see how it all comes to a climax as the fans are. "Good luck, Kevin and Julie," he laughs.

He tells us to expect some "unforeseen alliances," but they may not last long.

"Every time I read an episode, I'm like 'Oh, he's a good guy!' And the final line is like," -- he lowers his voice ominously -- "'And then he looks up, and we see, he's really not there for that reason,' and you're like 'Son of a bitch!'"

He sighs. "Every time I believe something there's a twist. For all I know Klaus and Katherine are shacking up."
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Articles on The Vampire Diaries   Articles on The Vampire Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Articles on The Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1