The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3

Go down 
+2
KLCx
JessIsMoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JessIsMoi

The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 Empty
PostSubject: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

WE NEEDED ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
KLCx

KLCx

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I would totally be on board with Staroline... I think Caro and Elena would have the best bitchfights over this and I don't care what anyone says, there needs to be more bitchfights on this show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~claddaghring
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

KLCx wrote:
I would totally be on board with Staroline... I think Caro and Elena would have the best bitchfights over this and I don't care what anyone says, there needs to be more bitchfights on this show.

Hahahaha!

There really do though... we need some hair pulling! Laughing
Back to top Go down
KLCx

KLCx

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 pm

haha, Mina and I were just talking about this the other day. It would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~claddaghring
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Dude we need bitch fights on this show!!

Like I need someone to call another someone a slut idc who I just need to see a bitchfight then I can go yes world this is a normal show with normal teens. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I want more Staroline. They are so cute together! <3

And Yay to more bitch fights Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

I totally ship Staroline! I love them!!!!! I want them endgame! They just match each other perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
I totally ship Staroline! I love them!!!!! I want them endgame! They just match each other perfectly!

Same here! I love them. Delena, Staroline and Beremy = LOVEEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:53 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
KLCx wrote:

Hahahaha!

There really do though... we need some hair pulling! Laughing

I know OTH always had the best bitch fights. TVD could use some of that. I like this ship also as much as I like Stefan and Kat and For Wood. Staroline could be an end game ship for me.
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Staroline had the best chemistry in daddy issues.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 am

I agree! They were amazing! Love them together!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3   The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Stefan&Caroline Thread <3
Page 1 of 1